Attract and Retain Top Talent
Attract and Retain Top Talent Employees
Give your employees access to “big” business health care coverage, including medical, dental and vision insurance.
Choose from a range of benefit packages from a variety of well-known, national insurance carriers. You select the mix of products and services that meet the needs of your company. We’ll assist you in tailoring a competitive package that is right for you.
Custom TailoredEmployee Benefits
Our experts can help you tailor not only the package components, but the specific benefits in each. So you and your employees will get real value for every benefit dollar. Best of all, your package can be updated as your company’s needs change.
As benefit experts, we focus our attention, expertise and efforts on addressing the three primary considerations of your benefit program:
- Benefit-plan design
- Administration (enrollment, changes, terminations)
- Employee-level support & satisfaction
Employee Benefit Plans
You can rest assured WorkCentric has designed and administered numerous employee benefit plans with cost-effective results.
- Day-to-day processing of enrollments, changes, and terminations across carriers’ plans.
- Employee-level and administrator-level support to our team of benefit experts, via phone and e-mail.
- Employee claims problem resolution – coordinate with employee and carrier to resolve issues and communicate resolutions to employees.
- Develop administrative systems to track eligibility effectively & process new-hire orientation materials.
- Timely distribution of New-Hire Benefit Orientation package
- Employee 401(k) Plans
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Provide COBRA Administration services, including HIPAA initial-rights notification, COBRA Election & Remittance administrative services, and produce certificates of creditable coverage following COBRA expiration.
- Provide integrated, consolidated billing and eligibility functions, combining multiple carriers on one invoice.
- Provide ongoing client service and renewal support by conducting Open Enrollment sessions
- HSA Plans
- Web-based access to current benefit enrollments, and ease of modifications such as changes of address, etc.
- Supporting Human Resource expertise and guidance